Haiku is a little robot who wakes up in an unknown, virus-infected world.
Explore the depths of a post-apocalyptic world where lifeforms no longer exist and travel through an interconnected world of machinery, weaponized robots, and more.
Deep dive into the recesses of this large, labyrinthine world in order to learn its secrets. Discover different weapons, items, and abilities that will help you navigate through the depths and defeat the virus infecting all the machines.
- Classic side-scrolling action in the retro pixel art style.
- Sharp and precise character movement and attack abilities.
- Hand drawn pixel art brought to life with frame-by-frame animation.
- Metroidvania. Heavily focused on the exploration and being rewarded for exploring.
- A vast interconnected world with secrets, enemies, and quirky little robots.
Hi, I'm Mister Morris, an indie game developer. It's always been a dream of mine to make a game, and one day in the summer of 2019 I just decided to do it.
(Insert Shia Labeouf's "just do it" meme here).
I've already come a long way. I've made multiple mobile games and some game jam games which have helped me learn a tremendous amount about game development, Unity engine, pixel art, and animation. But from the very beginning, I have wanted to make a commercial release around Haiku and his world.