by Keiser 5 months ago
In this article of my beginners guide, I will show you how to build an automatic kelp farm Hardcore Minecraft.
The materials needed
Steps to create
- Place your pistons next to each other in a row.
- Place your observers on top of the pistons, facing the same way.
- Place a row of solid blocks behind the pistons with a line of Redstone dust on top of it.
- Enclose the sides with building blocks and replace the dirt floor with some more solid blocks.
- Place a row of temporary block inline with the pistons and fill the row in front of the observers with water.
- Place a row of building blocks one block away from the edge of the water to create another trench.
- Enclose the trench and fill it with water.
- Please watch the YouTube clip below for instructions on how to set up the collection point.